more FC Bayern München football formations
FC Bayern München players:
About this formation
A 4-4-2 diamond of sorts.
1. Gigi will play shot stopper. Ball distribution will be based on opportunity(Long or short).
2. Both FBs will attack as well as defend.
3. Hummels will look to play balls to either one of the midfielders whenever possible. He will stay deep.
4. Laporte will be the one to go forward to block shots in case th need arises.
5. Xabi will perform the role of DLP. Covering for either of the Center halfs if caught out of position.
6. Motta and Herrera sitting just ahead of him will look to rotate the ball effectively. On the defensive side, they will be responsible for breaking down the
oppositions attacks. They will look to help out the wing backs deal with the opposition wingers. They will also be responsible for covering their respective fullbacks
when on the defensive and if FBs are out of position.
7. Claudio will press opposition midfielders looking to play forward passes. He will sit ahead of the midfield trio and look to make the decisive runs behind the
defence when on the attack providing an option for Muller and Toni should they chose to pass.
8. Muller and Toni will acts as right and left inside forwards. They will drop deep when the opposition has the ball. And move wide when on the attack with Claudio
bombarding forward to provide support.
9. Muller to take penalties. Motta will sit back during corners. Xabi to deliver set pieces.